On the traces of the First World War - 1917, the Battle of Arras
A site and museum devoted to the Great War, testifying to the commitment of the British soldiers during the Battle of Arras.
Not to be missed:
- Wellington Tunnels, a unique location steeped in history and charged with emotion (description p15)
- Bullecourt 1917, the Museum Jean and Denise Letaille:
Weapons, cigarette cases, razors, dixies, helmets... these objects found on the battle field and assembled by Jean and Denise Letaille, a couple of farmers, tell the story of the Australian soldiers who fought in April and May 1917 in the Bullecourt region. A museum where the objects tell the story!
- Price from 20 to 29 persons : € 13 / pers
- Price from 30 to 39 persons : € 11,50 / pers.
- Price 40 persons or more : € 9,50 / pers.
- Supplement on Sundays and bank holidays: € 3 / pers
Transportation and insurance are not included.