On the traces of the First World War - In the footsteps of the Australians
Discover the history of the thousands of soldiers who came from the other side of the world to defend the lands of Artois.
Not to be missed:
- The Bullecourt battlefield
This guided walk will take you from the Digger statue to the heart of what was the scene of the famous Battles of Bullecourt from April to May 1917. A trip which will immerse you in the painful story of the Australians during the Battle of Arras.
- Bullecourt 1917, the Museum Jean and Denise Letaille, paying homage to the Australian and British soldiers who manned the trenches in the Artois region
- Time : 3h (2 hours of walking + 1 hour of visiting the museum)
- Prices :
- 20 persons and more: € 13,50 / pers
- Supplement on Sundays and bank holidays: 3 € / pers
Please bring walking shoes.
Transportation and insurance are not included.